This project will be graded as 20% of the
TRI 3 grade
PROJECT PAGE STRUCTURE:
The wiki page should be divided into FIVE sections:
1. ESSENTIAL QUESTION
The question that guided your project.
- The background information on the Physics concepts should be thorough with a minimum of THREE references.
- Images, illustrations and/or diagrams of the physics concepts would enhance your research.
- Citations and attributions should be done with MLA format
- The procedure should be written clearly with enough detail. In this section you should include the list of materials used.
- Photos of the process of creation of your contraption are required
- Clearly explain how the contraption works. This is not about the physics concepts but about how to operate your contraption.
- Any measurements you made of your contraption should be reported here.
- A short paragraph explainining how the project answers your Essential Question.
PRESENTATION INFORMATION IN WIKI!